You guys: It’s the month of Our Lady (to whom this blog/social media is dedicated 💙), and the SSA 2018 baby name stats are coming out Friday, and Mother’s Day is Sunday, and next month is Sancta Nomina’s FIFTH anniversary!! I’m feeling so celebratory and thankful, and I wanted to do something a little bigger than usual for you all this year!
I’m so excited to announce a MASSIVE Mother’s Day giveaway!! I’m thinking of it as a “basket” of items, like what you might be given by all your sisters and best girlfriends for your baby shower or as a new mama gift, or like what you might bid on at a charity ball. I have an AMAZING assortment of items, including from some of my very favorite Catholic artisans, that will all go to ONE very lucky winner!! This Mama Basket contains:
- My book of Marian baby names (signed or not, as you like, and I absolutely won’t be offended if you don’t want it signed!)
- An Ordinary Consultation by yours truly (no expiration date — can you be used now or saved for later)
- A Mother’s Manual (which I use all the time — it’s got all the prayers and novenas a mama could want, seriously)
- This gorgeous, limited edition gold Our Lady of the Unborn “You’ve got this, Mama” motivation holy card from Paper Monastery
- These so-helpful labor encouragement cards from Annunciation Designs (I had mine with me at my birth last fall!)
- This amazing Marian muslin baby swaddling blanket from Annunciation Designs (I use mine alllll the time — as a nursing cover, as a sun shield over the stroller and car seat, as a blanket, as a burp cloth — I love it!)
- This soft, chewable Decade Rosary Baby Rosary from Chews Life (my Luke loves his!)
- These beautiful St. Therese sacrifice beads from Happy Nest Home Goods (ceramic beads with a vintage rose design!)
- This stunning Marian wall calendar by Rose Harrington Art (I live and die by my calendar, and to have hand painted flowers for Our Lady featured each month?? Perfection. Also frame-able when the year is up!)
- This Fiat baseball hat from Just Love Prints (for when you haven’t had a shower and want to look cute even with dirty hair! Or any time you want to look cute! This is on my wish list, I love it so much!)
- This awesome Fatima Bundle from Be A Heart — it contains 8 Large Fatima Paper Plates, 8 Rosary Paper Cups, 20 Hail Mary Dinner Napkins, and 1 double strand Fatima Garland! (It won’t arrive to the winner in time for the feast of Our Lady of Fatima on Monday, since I’ll be picking the winner on Mother’s Day, but hopefully it allows for a celebratory, dirty-dish-less meal for the winner at some point! Our Lady appeared in Fatima on the 13th of May, June, July, August, September, and October, and Sts. Francisco and Jacinta’s feast is February 20, so if you wanted to use them for a Fatima feast day, you have a bunch to choose from!)
- A gift certificate for one 16 x 20 ABCs Saints Poster of your choice (all female, all male, or male and female saints) from Studio Senn (I looooove these!! Perfect for a nursery, big kid bedroom, or anywhere in the house, really!)
- A gift certificate for $50 to Baby My Love (the winner can use it for something adorable for a little Miss or Mister, or maybe something for Mama!)
Am I allowed to be jealous of the winner?? SO JEALOUS!!
Hop on over to Rafflecopter to enter — it’ll ask for your email address, which is all I need. One entry per person, please! It runs from now until midnight SATURDAY night, and the winner will be emailed on Sunday. SO EXCITED!! ❤ ❤ ❤
My book, Catholic Baby Names for Girls and Boys: Over 250 Ways to Honor Our Lady (Marian Press, 2018), is available to order from ShopMercy.org and Amazon — perfect for the expectant parents, name enthusiasts, and lovers of Our Lady in your life!