I swiped the title of this post from Monica’s post of the same name over at Catholic Bloggers Network (I hope she doesn’t mind!), in which she talks about today’s Zelie & Co. Charity Auction — she lists all the bloggers and artisans who have teamed up for this endeavor, and all the charities that will benefit. Be sure to check it out!
All of the action is happening on the Zelie & Co. Instagram feed today. I’ll be posting on my own Instagram as well, but all of the bids have to happen at Zelie & Co. The auction starts at 9am Central (10am Eastern) and will go all day until midnight Central/1:00am Eastern tonight.
Here’s our beautiful set:
All in all, our set includes:
- 1 Happy Mama Canvas Drawstring Bag in “Gianna” with antique brass finishings, $45 retail value
- 1 Matching Happy Little Teether Toy with Organic Maple Wooden Teething Ring, $10 retail value
- 1 5″ “Whatever God Wants” (A quote from St. Gianna!) embroidery hoop, felt backed, $30 retail value
- 1 Set Earrings featuring Painted Ceramic Birds, blue and clear Swarvoski crystals, and Sterling Silver Ear hooks, includes red crushed velvet drawstring bag, $20 retail value
- 1 $15 Gift Certificate to Happy Nest Home Goods Etsy Store
- 1 Custom Sancta Nomina NamePrint, $25 value (I will also give a NamePrint to the second- and third-highest bidders on our set)
The whole thing’s valued at $145! If you have babies, you know know these would be such great things to have, and they would make a wonderful gift for a new mama too — so nice to have beautiful, useful, baby-friendly things! And all of the money raised goes to charity — ours is PerpetuaLife Care, Inc., which is a 501C3 not-for-profit dedicated to supporting my local affiliate of the National Gianna Center for Women’s Health and Fertility™, Gianna of Albany.
Thank you for any support you’re able to give this effort!